February 2-5 and February 9-12, 2023
The Games Organizing Committee (GOC) and numerous volunteers continue to work behind the scenes to put together the #bestgamesever. We now have details about specific roles which we need to fill through our Volunteer Registration site. We are always looking for new and enthusiastic people to join our sub committees, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
Several key volunteer roles currently available
We have an immediate and urgent need for a few volunteers to support our Games Organizing Committee and Chairs in the planning phase in a
few key areas:
- IT support for our Volunteer management software (see below)
- Food Services coordinator
- Accommodations coordinator
- Social Media Management/Community manager
Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if interested in one of these positions.
Volunteer Team – IT and Registration system Management
We have an immediate and urgent need for someone with IT and/or experience working with online registration software to join our Volunteer Management team and help set up the various plans and opportunities online.
The system for registering volunteers is all done via a system called Incitive. We need someone who has their own computer, who is comfortable working with this type of software who learns quickly, has good planning skills, and enjoys working independently and/or with a small team.
- A couple days to get started and learn the system·
- 2-6 hours/week from now until the Games (remote)
- During the Games: full days helping onsite (though we will have other volunteers to support as well).
If interested, please contact: